WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We hope you love your Johnny Bigg products, but if you aren't completely happy you can return them easily for FREE via our Online Returns Portal.
Follow these three steps:
Select the items you'd like to return in our Return Portal
Download your return shipping label
Send it back to us
We accept refunds for all change of mind purchases. Once the returns arrive at the warehouse the refunds can take 3-6 days to be processed. You will be reimbursed via the same method you used to pay.
To be eligible for a refund, you will need to ensure:
- You have a receipt as proof of purchase
- The item has not been worn or washed and is in original condition
- The swing ticket is still attached
- It is within 30 days from the date of delivery
Unfortunately, exchanges cannot be processed at this time. If you are after a different product to the one you ordered, you will need to accept a refund and reorder through our online store.
For health reasons, there are no returns on the purchase of underwear unless exhibiting a genuine manufacturing fault.
Even though we are based in Sydney, Australia, our return address is in Los Angeles, CA.
If you need help, please email us on email@example.com or call us in Australia on +61 2 9699 0896
WHAT IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY?
If a garment is faulty, and provided you have proof of purchase, you are fully entitled to a refund.
Where multiple items were purchased in the transaction that includes the faulty item and a credit card/bank statement does not clearly itemize the faulty product, this will not provide sufficient proof of purchase.
Please contact our customer service team to arrange FREE postage for returning any faulty items received via your online order.
As a consumer there are certain guarantees that are made when goods are sold to you, one of which is that goods are of acceptable quality.
A product is considered faulty or not acceptable quality if it:
- Is not safe, lasting or without faults (considering what would reasonably be expected for the type of product and its cost);
- Does not do all the things you would reasonably expect it to or is not fit for purpose; or
- Does not match the description made by us, on packaging and labels, or via promotions or advertising
If an item is not of acceptable quality you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. For details on acceptable quality and faulty goods, please see here